Welcome to Sigedon LTD (“we,” “our,” or “us”). By accessing our website and making a purchase, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Please read these terms carefully before using our website.
Use of the Website
- You must be at least 18 years old to use our website and make a purchase.
- We try to make our information as up to date as possible but the content on this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- When you place an order through our website, you are making an offer to purchase products subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject orders at our discretion depending on the shipping destination and payment method.
- We accept only the methods as indicated on our website.
- The available payment methods are shown during checkout. Due to restrictions, not all payment methods are available in every country/region
- Prices listed on our website are in USD/EUR/Other indicated currency and do not include taxes or shipping fees unless specified.
Shipping and Delivery
- We offer shipping to all countries recognized by the UN, exceptions are listed during checkout.
- Shipping times may vary based on location and product availability.
- Additional shipping charges may apply based on your shipping destination.
- Please review our full shipping and customs policies here.
Returns and Refunds
- Our Returns and Refunds Policy outlines the process for returning products and seeking refunds. Please review this policy carefully.
- All content, trademarks, logos, and images displayed on our website are the property of Sigedon LTD and protected by applicable intellectual property laws.
Limitations of Liability
- We are not liable for any damages, losses, or liabilities arising out of your use of our products or services.
- We are not responsible for any delays or disruptions caused by factors beyond our control.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Seychelles. Any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Seychelles.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.
Last updated: 22.08.2023.